Vs > Aklavik, Northwest Territories
Prado vs Aklavik, Northwest Territories Climate & Distance Between
Prado vs Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Prado vs Kamishli, Syria
Prado vs Columbus, Ga, Usa
Prado vs Xacmaz, Azerbaijan
Aklavik, Northwest Territories vs Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
Aklavik, Northwest Territories vs Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi, Usa
Aklavik, Northwest Territories vs Tarauaca, Brazil
Aklavik, Northwest Territories vs Velikie Luki, Russia
Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv vs Laucala Bay
Kaoma vs Yonagunijima
Auckland, Mangere vs Cobb (Dam)
Muskoka, On vs Plainfield, Nj
- The distance between Prado, Uruguay and Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada is approximately 13,137 km or 8,164 mi.
- To reach Prado in this distance one would set out from Aklavik, Northwest Territories bearing 114.1° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Prado bearing 155.6° or SSE .
- Prado has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Aklavik, Northwest Territories has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Prado is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Aklavik, Northwest Territories is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The average annual temperature is 25.5 °C (45.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 30.9 °C (55.6°F) less in Prado. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 881 mm (34.7 in) more which is equivalent to 881 l/m² (21.62 US gal/ft²) or 8,810,000 l/ha (941,847 US gal/ac) more. About 5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 32.5° higher in Prado than in Aklavik, Northwest Territories.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Prado relative to Aklavik, Northwest Territories. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Aklavik, Northwest Territories vs Prado
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-6)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Prado vs Missoula, Mt, Usa
Prado vs Birmingham, Alabama, Usa
Prado vs Horta, Faial, Azores
Prado vs Alghero, Italy
Aklavik, Northwest Territories vs Matsue, Japan
Aklavik, Northwest Territories vs Burns Lake, Bc, Canada
Aklavik, Northwest Territories vs Tamdy-Bulak, Russia
Aklavik, Northwest Territories vs Morris, Mn, Usa
North Salang vs Kigali
Goycay vs Tartu
Cedars, Bsharri vs Charlo, Nb
Doneck vs Douglas, Isle Of Man
Prado vs Aklavik, Northwest Territories Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Prado
- Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay - 231.1 kms (143.6 miles) N
- Gualeguaychu, Argentina - 303.8 kms (188.8 miles) NW
- Mercedes, Uruguay - 248 kms (154.1 miles) NW
- Colonia, Uruguay - 149.8 kms (93.1 miles) WNW
- Aeroparque B. Aires, Argentina - 204.6 kms (127.2 miles) W
- Buenos Aires, Argentina - 210.4 kms (130.7 miles) W
- Ezeiza, Argentina - 212.4 kms (132 miles) W
- La Plata, Argentina - 154.8 kms (96.2 miles) W
- Punta Indio, Argentina - 112.9 kms (70.1 miles) WSW
- Dolores, Argentina - 215.5 kms (133.9 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Aklavik, Northwest Territories
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 255.6 kms (158.8 miles) NW
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 120.2 kms (74.7 miles) NW
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 215.4 kms (133.9 miles) WSW
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 713.4 kms (443.3 miles) W
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 683.3 kms (424.6 miles) WSW
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 672.9 kms (418.1 miles) SW
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 514.5 kms (319.7 miles) S
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 701.8 kms (436.1 miles) SSW
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 565.9 kms (351.7 miles) NE
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 458.7 kms (285 miles) ENE
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 586.2 kms (364.2 miles) ENE
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 62.9 kms (39.1 miles) E
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 351.5 kms (218.4 miles) SE
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 486.2 kms (302.2 miles) SE
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 766.6 kms (476.4 miles) SE